You have the right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 day cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, mail, fax or e-mail using the contact details set out below. You may wish to use the model cancellation form (Model_Cancellation_Form.pdf) to cancel your order, but you are not obliged to.
If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
You must send the goods back to us at the address below at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) without undue delay and in any event within 14 days after the day of the cancellation.
57 North Street
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- the supply of goods for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us and which may occur within the cancellation period
- the supply of goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery
- in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if the goods become unsealed after delivery
- if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery
Following cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), less any collection or return charges (if any). We will also refund any standard delivery charges paid, or an amount equal to those charges if you elect to use a more expensive delivery method. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or,
- we receive the goods you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the goods; or
- you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them.
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have recieved the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. Without limiting your cancellation rights, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
- provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to the amount paid for the goods in question.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will recredit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible.